Tante Kesepian btuh kehangatan.
ML bareng tante, gratiiis,
Abg bispak, graaatis, Sexy, Bohai
Tante ML Graaatiis, Jakarta, Bandung, Surabaya, Jogja, Solo, Semarang, Lampung, Balikpapan, Makassar, Bali, Jambi, Batam, Serang, Palembang, Cirebon, Padang, Medan, Sorong, Aceh dsini tempatnya.
The most important thing that you need to do first is to determine the places that you wanted to see. Listing down the areas will make it easier for you to identify the type of cruise you need to take. Likewise, you will not be disheartened with your cruise and thus, will not make you anxious. Some get stress when booking their cruise. One pitfall of an early booking, however, is that prices are quite expensive. You will not be able to get discounts yet. Airlines offer discounts for early bookings but not with cruise lines.
If you cannot get yourself an early booking, here are some tips on how you can get the best deal on a cruise.
- Book in January to March, as these months are the busiest cruise months. Extra discounts are offered on this last-minute deals.
- Call the cruise line and inquire. Ask their cruise line agent on a particular cruise you want and the cabin of your choice. Inquire if there are special offers and give him your age and the state where you live. Tell him if you are cruising in a group or have been on a cruise. These details can get you more discounts. Use the quote given to you by the cruise agent as your starting price point.
- Buy the Sunday newspaper. Big cruise discount packages are advertised on the Travel section of the Sunday papers. They are one of the best sources to get your best cruise deal. The larger city newspapers and those close to or within the embarkation places are great to get good discounts, too.
- Surf the net for cruise Web sites. Travelocity, Orbits and Expedia are just a few of the big travel Web sites you can check. These sites usually offer extra discounts especially on last minute cruises. Their discount rates are very competitive. You can also have a check on other cruise discount agencies that offer cheaper rates. One piece of advice, though, make certain you inquire on any extra or hidden fees such as penalties for cancellation, which can be within the range of $35 to $80. Get a subscription of their newsletter.
- Get the assistance of a travel agent. If you do not want to be stressed in doing the booking or is not that internet savvy, a travel agent is your best choice. But before you make business with them, inquire if there is any consultation fee. If they do, ask if it is refundable. Most agencies refund the consultation fee once you are onboard. Tell the agent your requirements and that you are still comparing the prices. He will be able to help you if you have especial needs or have some problems like health or any disability.
- Place a "cruise wanted" ad on an online ad site. Be detailed and precise in your ad. You will be amazed that you get to be called by their agents on the first day your ad came out on the web.
- When you have received a number of quotes from different cruise lines, match them up and bargain with them for a cheaper price, extra discounts and or cabin onboard credits.
To get the best deal on a cruise requires patience and a little research. There are a lot of cruise deals that can be accommodated by your budget so there is nothing to worry. Get that cruise you have long wanted for.